Lots of craft beer, curated food by multiple restaurants, live music all day and love on tap !
Mark your calendars for one of the most anticipated celebrations of ALL THINGS CRAFT!
After 2 successful festivals in Mumbai, India’s first and biggest Craft Beer festival – Tapped is back and this time Pune is the base for the best available brews.
The festival consists of bigwigs from Mumbai like Brewbot and Gateway Brewing Co., some of Pune’s all stars, i.e., Independence Brewing Company, EffingutBrewerkz and Flambos, new entrants Kimaya Brewing Company and Great State Aleworks joining in on the celebrations!
Expect a picnic like Sunday, featuring 30+ brews, food from brands known and fresh, a raging drinking games showdown and live music all day!
Exercise your livers, and get excited.
Get #TAPPEDINTHERAINS !
Date: 30th July 2017 (Sunday).
Timings: 01:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
Venue: Showtime Arena, Balkrishna Lawns, Mundhwa. (Next to Ganesh Petrol Pump).
Entry charges:Rs. 249 (only entry) &Rs. 1000 (entry + full cover applicable on alcohol only)
Online Ticketing Link: Insider.in
What to expect at Tapped?
- 30+ fabulous craft beers on tap, handpicked for beer lovers.
- 10+ delectable food stalls by some of the best in the industry restaurants in Mumbai & Pune.
- Live music throughout the day.
- Dedicated drinking games arena.
- Every beer lover’s dream come true!
ABOUT THE BEER-
30+ craft beers will be on tap by 7 participating breweries from Mumbai & Pune. The breweries are-
- Independence Brewing Company
- Kimaya Brewing Company
- Flambos Brewpub
- Moonshine Meadery
ABOUT THE FOOD-
Curated by Little Food Co.
- Terttulia– Bar Bites
- Aufside– Fritters/ Hot Dogs/ Grills
- Street Meat – Soft Shell Tacos/ Thai Chicken Golgappas/ Brunets
- Bubsterr’s– Pizza by the Slice
- The Asian Box– Dim sums/ Gyozas/ Asian Mains
- Pack-a-pav– Kebabs in pav with dip
- Savor– Japanese Karage – Chicken / Lotus Root / Eggplant
- Goila Butter Chicken– Naan bombs + Butter chicken / butter paneer rolls / butter chicken/paneerbiryaani bowl
- Waffle House – Waffle sticks + waffle sundaes
ABOUT THE MUSIC-
- 01:00 PM to 03:30 PM: ‘Untapped’ by The Orange Octopus Records
The Orange Octopus Records (TOOR) is an initiative aimed at uplifting the local music scene in India. Spurted by a desire to provide assistance to grassroots musicians in the creation and propagation of art, TOOR began as an idea of a digital platform to connect artists and music listeners intricately, before introducing events. TOOR has organized two music events featuring local bands (both in 2016) and since April 2017 has been organizing open mics, where upcoming artists are given a stage to demonstrate their talent. TOOR believes that a lot of artistic talent lies undiscovered and hence, is focusing on connecting this talent with the appropriate resources for their growth.
- 03:30 PM to 06:30 PM: Groove Junktion feat. Michael Pereira
‘Groove Junktion’ is a Pune based band comprising of the city’s top senior session musicians. Their musical sensibilities are vast, switching seamlessly between Pop, Rock, RnB& Blues! Get ready to jive to all your favorite sing along retro numbers. The band consists of Sandra Edmonds on Vocals, Leo Mathew on keys & vocals, DenzilFernandes on Drums, Michael Pereira on bass & vocals and Christopher Fonceca on Guitar & vocals.
- 07:00 PM to 10:00 PM: The Coconut Water Band
Mumbai-based groove peddlers, ‘The Coconut Water Band’is a new-age super group of sorts, comprising of vocalist-guitarists Ankur Tewari, Clayton Hogermeer and Sidd Coutto and bassist Nathan Thomas. Sidd Coutto is a popular multi-instrumentalist and will be joining the band on the drums for this particular show. The band has derived it’s name from the ‘Nariyal Pani Festival’ where they played together earlier this year. This group is known for playing upbeat, groove heavy music and we’re expecting foot tapping, hip swinging beer lovers throughout their set.
ABOUT THE DRINKING GAMES ARENA-
Beer Games Arena At Tapped, Pune – A first of its kind Beer Game Arena to keep you entertained and winning while you sip on some hand crafted brews. The three exciting verticals of the arena are listed below.
- Experiential Zone (3:00 PM onwards) – Play fun games like Ring the Drink and take home some serious alcohol, or kick back with a leisure game of mini golf and win yourself a beer instead of buying one. The experiential zone is filled with fun carnival style games that let you win big!
Game List- Hole in One Mini Golf | Ring The Drink | Can Toss | Balloon Beer
-Beer Wealth Games Tournament – Every Drop Counts! (7:00 PM- 9:00 PM)
Teams of two battle it out in 6 Beer filled games until we crown one Beer Wealth Games champion. From Beer Pong to Drunken Giant Jenga these games are sure to get you tipsy. The winner takes home the Torphy and Rs 10,000/- beer credit at The High Spirits Cafe.
Game List- Beer Pong | Drunken Giant Jenga | Tipsy Darts | Flip Cup | Foosball Shootouts | Beer Bong Finale
-Beer Wealth Games Trial Runs (3:00 PM onwards)
Trial runs so that guests who come in at all times can experience the tournament games in a leisure manner without the pressure of the tournament.
Game List- Beer Pong | Drunken Giant Jenga | Tipsy Darts | Flip Cup | Foosball Shootouts
Tapped is a property of the company named ‘LAT’ and ‘Little Food Co’. This will be the third edition of Tapped and LAT has previously produced festivals such as Zizi Land, Naked Comedy Festival, Homegrown Comedy Festival and the Music arena. They are partnering with ‘High Out There’ to bring this property to Pune.