Pune Fashion Week (PFW), an initiative taken by fashion entrepreneur Badal Saboo & celebrity designer Nivedita Saboo in 2011, is all set to raise the bar with its 7th edition which will distinctly focus on showcasing both established and emerging designers. The fashion week is scheduled from 22nd December to 24th December 2017 at the Pyramid Lawns in Koregaon Park.
Pune Fashion Week season 7 aims at making Pune fashionable. Expressing his views on the occasion, the Managing Director, Mr Badal Saboo said “We look forward to an exciting season which is going to be bigger, better, grander and bolder than the previous editions.”
Blending Luxury,Style and Knowledge the season 7 of PFW will feature three days of runway shows, GenNext shows, Fashion After Parties, the Luxury Expo and the Fashion Knowledge Series.
Pune Fashion Week is also proud to announce its collaboration with London School of Trends in association with iNIFD, India, to source designers from across India (including Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Mauritius and Arabia).
Designers showcasing at PFW Season 7, will get an opportunity to showcase their collection at London Fashion Week that will be officially curated by Fashion Scout, one of UK’s largest Fashion showcases for emerging & established design talent and New York Fashion Week.
What to expect from PFW this year?
- Luxury Expo – For those who love the luxurious life, Pune Fashion Week 7 is bringing the ultimate indulgence to the city. The Luxury Expo will be full of elite fashion, luxury and lifestyle products. Recognized as a premium platform for showcasing luxury fashion trends, the expo promises to curate the best of luxury, fashion and lifestyle, and make it an extravagant experience.
- Fashionable Bharat Pavilion – 25 stalls displaying works of artisans and craftsmen across India. This resonates the belief about Bharat being truly fashionable for centuries with its distinctive style by its people.
- Fashion Knowledge Series – Interactive sessions with renowned people from the fashion fraternity, educating people about different trends in fashion etc
- Catwalk – Plus size walk, Gen X collection done by college kids, Charity Walk, Kids Wear, Handloom and Khaadi Collections etc
- Tie-Up with Smile Foundation for the Charity Walk. The proceeds of this goes for the education of a girl child for a year.
- Augmented Reality – This year you will see a Polar Bear walking the ramp.
Moreover, Scent Sutra, India’s first multi- brand retail store offering artistic perfumes that opened doors to Pune recently will also be launching ‘Eight & Bob’, a niche perfume brand at Pune Fashion Week on December 22, 2017.